District

Santo Spirito

History

Since 1968

The business was founded in 1945 by Mr Angelo Albrici. In 1961, his son Antonio and Giovanni Paderni took over. The latter moved from Brescia to Florence to personally look after the shop. During the renovation of the premises in 1990, particular care was taken with the paving in pietra serena. Giovanni Paderni, a lover of antiquity, wanted to closely follow the work carried out by the stonemasons in polishing the old stone slabs he used to pave the large hall, thus maintaining its original characteristic.

Contacts

Address: Via dei Serragli, 20/r

Website: http://www.albrici.com

Email: info@albrici.com

Phone: +39 055 211095