History
Since 1894
The Cavalier Alberto Visconti, travelling in France, noticed the great demand for antique style frames. In 1894, he opened his first shop in Florence, in Piazza Frescobaldi, naming it after his wife Corina Moscardi, hence C. Moscardi. In 1930, the C. Moscardi company moved to the ground floor of Palazzo Minerbetti, located on Via Tornabuoni, corner of Via del Parione, and the business expanded to include the production of candlesticks, wall sconces, and wooden ornaments, with a special focus on antique prints. Alberto Visconti’s sons took over the running of the shop and, after the Visconti family died out, the business was continued by an employee, Giuliano Bianchi, who became partner in 1977. Bianchi has been entirely dedicated to this job for more than 50 years now. In 1985, the shop moved to the headquarters on Lungarno Corsini, where Giuliano Bianchi’s sons took over the business, working largely to order for customers from all over the world who admire the loyalty to the centuries-old tradition of sophisticated taste and fine workmanship. The business is currently located on Via del Limbo 4/r.
Contacts
Address: via del Limbo, 4/r
Phone: +39 055 214414

