History
Since 1923
The shop has been dealing in toys for more than ninety years, providing a wide assortment of toys, modelling accessories, and school supplies.The shop was opened in 1923 by Enrico Miniati under the name “Al nuovo emporio” and was taken over by the Dreoni family in 1957. The Dreoni have been working there uninterruptedly, from generation to generation, with the commitment of professionals and the enthusiasm of children in order to offer their city the best possible assortment of toys, school supplies, and modelling accessories. The current owners of the company are the sisters Laura and Silvia Dreoni, who took over the company from their father Luciano. Luciano is so fond of the family shop that he dedicated the book “…E NOVANTA!” (Edizioni Sillabe, 2013) to it.
Contacts
Address: Via Cavour 31-33/r
Website: http://www.dreoni.it
Email: info@dreoni.it
Phone: +39 055 216611

