History

Since 1865

Located in the base of the ancient Adimari tower, the shop was founded by Enrico Verità in 1865. In 1902, he was succeeded by Mr. Golini, who continued the management alongside Mr. Portolani until 1979, when the business passed for a few years to the heirs of the two partners. Today, the business is part of a large multinational corporation. Although the furnishings were completely renovated in 1925, the large clock still appears on the sign, marking the time for passing Florentines for almost a century and a half. In 1960, the Verità company was awarded the gold medal from the Chamber of Commerce for its dedication to work and economic progress. Recognized in 1985 as one of the eight oldest watchmaking establishments in Italy, its workshop specializes in the repair of all types of watches, from ancient ones to the most modern quartz models.

Contacts

Address: Via Calzaiuoli, 122/r

Website: http://www.enricoverita1865.com

Email: info@enricoverita1865.com

Phone: +39 055 287862