Falegnameria Biagioni

District

Fuori le Mura

History

Since 1966

The business was founded by Silvio Biagioni in 1835 in San Miniato. It moved to Florence in 1966 and to its current location in 1971, transitioning from Via Cantagalli to Via Francesco di Paola. The carpentry shop has been passed down through generations, now managed by the current owner, Primo Biagioni, along with his children Simone and Silvia.

Contacts

Address: Via Francesco di Paola, 9

Email: falegnameria.biagioni@gmail.com