History
Since 1946
The business was opened in 1946 by the grandfather of the current owner together with his partner, creating the company Ciulli e Pieri, based on Via del Leone. In the seventies, following the separation of the two partners (Pieri moved to Scandicci), the company took the name of Fratelli Ciulli and moved to Via dell’Anconella. The most important creations within the historic centre of Florence include the works at the Niccolini Theatre and the restoration of the chandeliers and brass elements of the historic Caffè Le Giubbe Rosse. Currently located on Via del Bronzino, at number 14/r (since 2016), the owner and his son continue the production still following the traditional processing techniques.
Contacts
Address: Via della Fonderia, 51/r
Email: fratelliciulli@virgilio.it
Phone: +39 055 9363812

