History
Since 1945
The company was founded at the end of the 19th century with great-grandfather Arturo who was responsible for producing glass mosaic costume jewellery. In 1945, the company passed into the hands of his sons, Alfredo and Aldo, who continued their father’s business. In 1984 Franco became the owner, specialising in the production of artistic mosaics in “pietra dura” Florentine mosaic, in micromosaic in spun glass, and in cut glass mosaic. When Franco died in 2011, the company passed to his children, Daniele and Letizia, who have continued the family’s artisan tradition since 2012.
Contacts
Address: Via Senese, 68b
Phone: +39 055221685

