Galleria Pietro Bazzanti e Figlio S.a.s.

District

Ognissanti

History

Since 1822, 1941

Galleria Bazzanti was founded in 1822 to exhibit the studio of the sculptors Pietro and Niccolò Bazzanti, father and son, one of the largest and most expert marble sculpture studios of the time. It was then transformed into an art gallery, specialising in the sale of marble specimens of ancient and neoclassical originals. In the sixties, it was purchased by the Marinelli family, owners of the Fonderia Artistica of the same name, transforming it into a showroom and adding the famous lost-wax bronze castings, made in their foundry, to the vast collection of marble sculptures.

Contacts

Address: Lungarno Corsini, 46r

Website: http://www.galleriabazzanti.it

Email: info@galleriabazzanti.it

Phone: +39 055 215649