History

Since 1955

In 1955, Luciano Gallori opened his tire replacement business. It was the year of the Topolino and Balilla cars, Italy had just recovered from the devastation of the war, and the first signs of the economic boom and the rise of road transport were beginning to emerge. Cars were starting to become a status symbol. It was during this time that the first workshop was established in Via G. Paolo Orsini, at the corner of Via Bruni. The initial tire repairs and replacements were already marked by a strong sense of professionalism; the first automatic tire changer and the first balancing machine were early signs of a future focused on quality.

In 1960, the workshop was moved to Via Villamagna, near Ponte da Verrazzano, right next to the Arno River. In 1966, the flood swept away not only the tires but also the early achievements of Luciano Gallori, as the violent waters devastated the area.

In 1972, Luciano purchased workshops on Lungarno F. Ferrucci and Viale Europa. In 1980, his son Alessandro, then just sixteen, joined the business, gradually helping to strengthen the professionalism and seriousness instilled by his father. In 1990, the business was modernized with the introduction of new technological equipment, including computers for tire balancing and geometric alignment control.

Contacts

Address: L.no F. Ferrucci, 43b

Email: gallorig@gallorigomme.191.it

Phone: +39 055 6810456