District

San Niccolò

History

Since 1956

Completely rebuilt according to the design of architect Nino Jodice and opened in March 1952, after German engineers had destroyed the entire area around Ponte Vecchio on August 3, 1944, a young 19-year-old apprentice, Armando Baldassari, opened the Garage Ponte Vecchio for the first time. On July 27, 1956, he became the owner, managing it continuously for 58 years until December 23, 2014. He was later joined by his two sons, Andrea in 1982 and Alessio in 1986, continuing the family tradition that initially saw active participation from their grandfather, Ermanno. A long-standing, distinctive business, always run by the same family, over more than half a century it allowed hundreds of thousands of drivers to park conveniently in the heart of the most beautiful and famous Renaissance city in the world.

Contacts

Address: Via dei Bardi, 35/45/r

Website: http://www.garagepontevecchio.it

Email: grandegaragepontevecchio@tin.it

Phone: +39 0552398600