History
Since 1955
The shop was established in 1955 by the parents of the current owner, Andreina Guidi and Vasco Conti, and was named after Andreina Guidi. The main business was the handcrafted production and sale of tailor-made shirts. The shirt sales quickly expanded to many shops in Florence and Tuscany, while the store’s offerings were broadened to include knitwear, outerwear, men’s and women’s lingerie, and haberdashery items. After the death of her father in 2002, the current owner, Giovanna Conti, took over the business and changed the original name to the current one. A few years later, the artisanal shirt production ceased, and the business specialized in the commercialization of high-quality knitwear and shirts from “semi-artisanal” Tuscan companies. The sale of accessories, pajamas, lingerie, and hosiery continues. All the items sold are strictly Italian, and as much as possible, the focus is on supporting Tuscan production.
Contacts
Address: via Gabriele d'Annunzio, 2r
Email: lacamiceriafirenze@gmail.com
Phone: +39 055660066

