History
Since 1892
This historic paper and card shop was opened in 1890 by Antonio Marzotto, a nobleman from Treviso. In 1956, Donato Cubattoli took over the business, now run by his son Andrea and Barbara Baravelli. The shop is located on the ground floor of the splendid 16th century Ramirez de Montalvo palace, built in 1558 to a design by Bartolomeo Ammannati. Its façade is decorated with graffiti by Bernardino Poccetti according to a design by Giorgio Vasari.
Contacts
Address: Borgo degli Albizi, 86/r
Email: marzotto.carta@tiscali.it
Phone: +39 055 234 0726

