History
Since 1938
Mr. Gino Catellacci’s shop was founded in July 1938. Initially, it specialized in paints and articles for craftsmen, allowing them to find the colors they were looking for by mixing oils and pigments with the “mestichina” (a term derived from the word “mesticheria,” meaning to mix). In 1967, a fire destroyed the old wooden furnishings of the shop. That same year, the business passed to his son Patrizio, who maintained the shop’s original characteristics for a long time. However, with the introduction of the ZTL (limited traffic zone), many regular customers were unable to reach the store, forcing Patrizio to adjust the range of products. He began offering a wider variety of items. This change, despite the ongoing economic crisis, allowed the shop to remain in business until today.
Contacts
Address: P.za San Felice, 11 – 12/r
Email: patrizio.catellacci@alice.it
Phone: +39 055 282639

