History
Since 1959
The business opened in 1959 on Via Palazzuolo at its current address as a workshop for the repair and sale of bicycles and motorcycles, also offering revision services. The business has always been family-run and later expanded with the opening of a second store next to the first one. The new store was marked by a storefront framed with white and blue stripes, differentiating the sale of used items from the sale of new ones.
Contacts
Address: Via Palazzuolo, 59/r
Email: alessio.corsi@pec.it
Phone: +39 055 294644

