History

Since

Giovanni Panerai founded this shop in 1860 in a small cell that rose from the piers of Ponte alle Grazie, once belonging to the immured nuns. At the beginning of the 20th century, the shop was moved to its current location in Piazza San Giovanni, where it took the name “orologeria svizzera”, a name that is still visible today and that underlines the close link between the watch and its elective home. Since then, the business has been handed down from generation to generation, until its current legal form was established in 1972. Specializing in the sale and repair of time pieces of all the best brands, this shop was the first to have the exclusive sale, for Florence and Tuscany, of Patek Philippe, Rolex, Jaeger-Le Coultre, and Girard-Perregaux watches. The shop also houses the historical Panerai archive, a selection of special pieces made by the Florentine company: watches, compasses, depth gauges, torches, and watchmaking tools.

Contacts

Address: P.zza San Giovanni, 16/r

Website: http://www.panerai.com

Email: boutique-panerai.firenze@panerai.com