History
Since 1860
The business was launched, in the same building, by Cesare Pegna in 1860 as a grocery store-art shop where they also sold medicines. Later, this business was combined with a genuine pharmacy, which was later moved, in 1995, to Via Lunga, in the Isolotto district. From 1905, the Pegna shop took the form of a company, and then, from 1983, was incorporated into the Società San Giusto Srl, which retained its original name. This business, which ranges from food to groceries to art supplies, offers a wide range of items (about 7,000), aimed at satisfying both the tourist, who finds traditional products of the highest quality Tuscan cuisine here, and the enthusiast in search of specialties from all over the world.
Contacts
Address: Via dello Studio 24-26r
Website: http://www.pegnafirenze.com
Email: info@pegna.it
Phone: +39 055 282701

