History
Since 1915
The restaurant, located in Piazza San Lorenzo, in Palazzo Bandinelli, previously belonging to the Inghirlani family, was a wine bar at the end of the 18th century, which then became a trattoria between the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century. In 1915, Antonio Gozzi, who worked there as an employee, took over from the then owner Mr Ciabatti. This restaurant is now run by the descendants of Antonio Gozzi (fourth generation) who, continuing the family tradition, only offer the specialties of classic Florentine cuisine.
Contacts
Address: P.zza San Lorenzo, 8/r
Email: trattoriasergiogozzi@tiscali.it
Phone: +39 055 281941

