History
Since 15 dicembre 1944
Since time immemorial, the district of San Lorenzo has been known for the presence of numerous wine merchants, so much so that Via Sant’Antonino used to be called “Cella di Ciardo”, referring to a shop that played an important role in the economic and social life of Florence in about 1300. It was here that Gino and Silvano Zanobini, owners of the “Le Lame” farm in San Casciano Val di Pesa, arrived in 1944. In 1944, the year of the Liberation of Florence from Nazi occupation, the brothers Gino and Silvano Zanobini opened the wine bar and shop, 50 metres from the Mercato Centrale in the San Lorenzo district, the beating heart of Florentine popular life. They continued to run the thriving business for many years and then passed the baton on to their son sommeliers, Mario and Simone, who inherited a real passion for wine.
Contacts
Address: Via S. Antonino, 47/r
Email: szanobi@tin.it
Phone: +39 055 2396850

